Saturday, June 28, 2008

What will I find today???

Hi my little monkey,

You are funny. So very funny. And changing more every day. Every morning I go into your room to get you, I never know what I'm going to find. The room, or YOU, is never the way I left it, even with you in your crib... :) You have quite a few stuffed animals and a few blankets in your crib...one morning I walked in and everything was thrown all over the room. Wow! Tornado in your room overnight!! How strange! :) Another morning I walked in and your animals and blankets were in this PERFECT pile on the floor, one on top of the other. It was so interesting... Last week I walked into "CADE'S" room as you had taken the "N" off of the wall. Geez Luis! The next morning it was "CA's" room. :)



This morning shocked me quite a bit. When I walked into your room, there you were, standing there in your crib smiling in all your NAKED glory. Yep, you had taken your jammies off at some point in the early morning. You still had your diaper on, thank God, but I still have NO idea how you did that. How could you possibly know how to do that?? My brain still doesn't get it... Wow.... Just please don't take you diaper off ok?? I don't want to walk in one morning and catch you finger painting on the wall!! :)

It's so fun to see you changing and doing new things, and it's kinda fun to see what you're going to do next. I look forward to every new experience I get to share with you. Thanks for all the fun moments monkey!! I love you!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH!!! Get ready honey! hehehe....
a friend of mine said she woke up from a nap one day to find her 1yr old son standing in the living room stark naked and covered in poop. He had taken off his diaper and was playing with the contents! ew
Oh, what fun!

I love you guys!