Saturday, June 21, 2008

My poor little "boo boo" has a boo boo.... :(




My poor baby,

Your head met the Rod Iron patio chair yesterday....not a fun moment. You were so brave actually...really only cried for like 10 seconds. The results however were HUGELY sad!!! Poor guy....I hate that you are not completely sure on your feet yet, and you fall a lot. I can't hover over you every second while you walk...you've got to learn...but I hate knowing the inevitable. You are going to fall, and occasionally it's going to hurt. That is life though...that never goes away...even when you are a super duper walker, you are going to encounter tough things. You are going to fall... and occasionally...it's going to hurt like hell. Again, I wish I could shield you from these things. I will do my best, within my boundries, but again, you have to learn. Just tread lightly my child....take it easy.... I love you with my life....

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really think you may be THE BEST MOM I EVER! Watching you raise him, so much on your own....you should go in the MOMMY HALL OF FAME! hehehe
I love these blogs and tho I can't see you two enough, I love being able to keep up with his growth.

I love you! Keep up the great work!