Thursday, June 5, 2008

Your Darn Crib

Hi boo...

It's so late and I'm exhausted but I had to write a little something... You just woke up crying again for the second night in a row. This never happens, so I knew exactly what it was..... Your leg was stuck in the rail of the crib. This is about the 5th time now that this has happened. I'm not quite sure what to do! I took the bumper out of your crib a couple months ago when you started walking cause they say it's not safe to have them in there once you get mobile, but I want to put it back in there so badly! I hate that you get stuck that way!! My poor boo boo..... I love you so much.... Ok, that's it for now. I'll write more tomorrow.

Love, Mommy

P.S. Forgot to write yesterday that you are CRAZY, and I mean CRAZY about brooms. Give you a broom and you will stay entertained for an hour. Not kidding....you LOVE the broom.....and the little dustpan on a stick is your best friend for sure... :)

No comments: