Monday, June 23, 2008

My Little Brusher

My dear baby,

You are officially a "tooth brusher" now!!  How fun!!  Still don't know why they call it that....now WHY on earth is it not called a teeth brush?  I mean, I can understand if you're a hillbilly in Arkansas, but come on!! :One of those things that makes no sense whatsoever .:)  Anyway, You still only have 7 teeth, but before the toothbrush I was using this rubber thing I put on my finger with little bristles....until the BITING became too much for me to handle!! No WAY was I sticking that thing in your mouth anymore!!! So....thus brought forth the TOOTHBRUSH!!  You already knew immediately what to do with it as you have watched the process done many times.  It was so cute.....you just took that thing and started biting and rubbing away.  God I love you..... I just can't believe that we have taken YET ANOTHER step in the direction of your growing up.  :(

CIMG8500

CIMG8501

CIMG8502

Brush your teeth every day little one!!!  I want to forever see that beautiful smile of yours.......It melts my heart.

Love, Mommy

No comments: