Friday, June 13, 2008

Several blogs smooshed into ONE

Hi my munchkin...

Do you know how much you have exhausted me recently? You are just into EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. I just can't even believe how curious you are. I haven't even written in over a week cause by the end of the day after chasing you around I can't even keep my eyes open long enough to get on this computer!! I have honestly never been so tired in my life. I feel like I can never get ahead on sleep. :) And you are worth EVERY SINGLE SECOND of it. Gosh, I feel like I fall deeper and deeper in love with you every single day. How can you possibly be so adorable?

You are so smart....I see it more and more every day. Although you aren't really talking....well, I shouldn't say that completely......you are always jibbering, just not making sense, you still seem to understand everything that I say to you. If I ask you where anything is.....shoes, blanket, pacifier, MY shoes, your hair, your feet, your nose, your tongue, etc... you either GO get them, or point them out. What a smart little fella you are!!! You are just REALLY getting it......It's pretty exciting for me. I feel like the communication barrier is thinning out even more. How fun is that!! When I ask you if you are hungry you make the motion of bringing your hand to your mouth again and again as I tought you. It's adorable. I LOVE YOU!!

As part of this new "communication" phase, you love to come grab my hand and take me to where you want me to go. You defintely seem to know what you want now, and always seem to want me to be a part of it. You also love pushing me...... You get behind me and act as though I'm some push toy. You seemed so amused and you laugh and laugh. Some days it's quite difficult to get anything done cause you always want me by your side now, or for me to pick you up. Quite adorable though....My heart melts because of you....

You love dancing. I am just amazed how someone that is just ONE years old could possibly know what "rythm" was, and actually keep time to the music shaking his booty! :) You seem to eat it up and make that excited face when music comes on. I sure do hope you share my love of music. Shake that booty baby!!!

Ok....I have much more to write but I'm too tired tonight...I'll finish up tomorrow. I love you bunches and bunches!!!!

Love, Mommy

No comments: