Monday, July 16, 2007

Bath Time

April 29th.....

Hi my little swimmer,

Last night we shared a BIG bonding moment–our first bath together! Be still my heart… After you projectile vomited/spit-up on me, I decided it was going to be bath day. I got you undressed and outfitted you in your little doggy towel, a charming addition to your wardrobe....

Anyway, I got into the tub and gently held on to you, anxious to see what you would think of the whole "bath experience." It's official–you totally adore bathing. I think the addition of your mommy to the water made it all the better for you (if I do say so myself) because you were just as relaxed as a boycould possibly be. I just held your head and your whole body just floated around the tub with a big smile planted on your face. It was heartwarming.

I am looking forward to more "new" experiences my little man..... I love you so much...

Love, Mommy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: