Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm a Roller!

July 16th...

Hi my little roly poly,

It was your 13th week birthday yesterday....you are growing so big!! Today you accomplished a big milestone....you rolled over for the first time!!! I was so excited I acted like I won the lottery or something. It's amazing how much you thrill me with just the little things you do. This was a big one though!! I rolled you back on your stomach and away you went again! You did it three times in a row! Yay! I'm sure pretty soon you will be rolling all over the place.

You are starting to really "look" at everything now and take it all in. I love watching you discover things for the first time. The other day you really "noticed" your bottle for the first time. Of course you have been in contact with a bottle every day, multiple times, for quite awhile now, but until then you were pretty much oblivious. Now its like ohhhhhh.... this is how I get my food.... and you lay there and just study it. I'ts cute...

You definately keep your eyes on me when other people are holding you. You seem to know at every moment where I am in the room. Sometimes I feel I need to leave the room in order for the person holding you to get some attention, but secretely I am bursting with love for you that you seem to care so much that I am near. I just simply adore you and your precious ways about you.

I put you in your bouncy seat in the bathroom when I am taking a shower and while the shower door is clear, it still gets fogged up and you can't see me unless I rub a little area to look out. I can see that you are just staring at the glass door, and when I do rub a spot to look out at you you just explode in the biggest smile ever. It's as if you are just waiting for me to show my face.... You never cry while I am taking a shower or getting ready in the bathroom...you just sit there and watch every move I make. I just don't understand why everyone said I wouldn't have time to take a shower or get ready. You allow me to do whatever it is I need to do in my day while not so much as a peep. You truly are the perfect baby. I am just so in love with you....

It's crazy that at only 3 months I already know things you like and don't like. For instance, I know you like to be swaddled when you sleep. You like a blanket to be cozy around your head. You like your pacifier when you sleep.(That is the only time I give you a pacifier) You don't like your feet swaddled. You don't like to be held in the traditional way that a baby is held....you like to be in a more upright position, and you LOVE baths. I can't wait to learn more of your likes and dislikes. I just can't wait to learn more about you period.

I just put you to sleep not long ago and I already miss you. Can't wait for the morning so I can kiss your precious face.

Love, your Mommy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: