Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to me!

May 13th....

My little boy,

My first mothers' day. Very exciting stuff. I still can't believe I get to be lucky enough to be your mom. What did I do to deserve this honor? I'm just a little scared that I won't be able to be the greatest mom in the world like you deserve. I mean, I'M the one who had the greatest mom in the world. There can't be two of those! How can I measure up to that? How can I be even half of what she is to me? It's a scary thought! But I've told her,,,,,at least I had the best example of what I need to be.

We had a fun day at Lake Lear in South Carolina with your Nana, Poppa and Nana nana and Poppa poppa. Whew! :) You had your first picnic and fell fast asleep....you were so adorable I just wanted to cry. Do you realize how much you make me cry with your sweetness? I get choked up all the time with how much I am infinitely in love with you. I'm so proud to be your mom.... thank you for the best first mother's day a girl could have....

Love, your mommy

No comments: