Monday, July 16, 2007

Those simple things I adore

May 28th.....

Hi my little munchkin man,

Wow aren't you just getting cuter and cuter with every passing day! Have I told you how much I love you lately?? It's more than I could ever even begin to tell you. Everyday I am just enthralled with all the little sounds and faces you make. I am just mesmerized watching you!! You are starting to really smile now and it just absolutely melts my heart. You'll just look at me and break out into this huge toothless grin that is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. You've been quite verbal lately as if to tell me all that is going on that little mind of yours. I talk back to you and as if I could understand. We have some interesting conversations you and me..... :)

How is it that the sounds that are normally "taboo" amongst adults are just so cute I can hardly stand it coming from you? You'll let loose a burp I would swear came from a grown man and I just have to giggle. Wow..... I swear, you could just about do anything and I would think you hung the moon......

You think that sneezes are the funniest things. I've noticed these past couple of days that every time you sneeze you start to do your little laugh. Today as I was nursing you, I sneezed and you stopped to laugh. So stinking cute..... it brought tears to my eyes cause I just think you are adorable and I love you so much my little baby....

You are sleeping now and dead to the world......I miss you already. Sleep well my little baby boy....I can't wait to play with you tomorrow! :) Miss you.....

Love, your mommy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: