Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'ts all about me when I'm eating!

July 19th,

Hello my little whiner, :)

Ok, let me clarify. You NEVER whine or cry or moan and groan. I've already made that point very clear on many occasions about how very perfect you are... EXCEPT when you are eating and I am not giving 100% of my attention to you. It is too cute... you like me to be perfectly quiet and for my eyes to be on you the whole feeding. If I start talking to someone else, or looking at something else, the whining starts....:)...It's more like a squeal of protest. You absolutely do not want my attention diverted anyhwere else except your face. I'ts hilarious.... Also, even when I am paying that 100% attention to you, you don't want me to talk or sing to you either. Any other moment of your awake time you welcome it gladly, and even sing along, but when you are eating it is strictly business, and you would prefer it to be nice and quiet. Sometimes I forget and start to sing something to you and that squeal puts me back in my place. What a goof you are. I guess if that's the ONLY thing you are a bit demanding of I will let you eat in peace and not complain. As much as I love looking at you I can spend that time soaking you in.... I love you my little "quiet eater."

You got your first little boo boo this week and it was all my fault. :( We were taking a walk in the stroller and I turned you towards the sun for just a moment. I usually pull the shade down immediately but I thought you'd be ok for just a second. Well, you started clawing at your eyes and took a little chuck out of your nose. It was the first time you had a blood-drawn accident. As tiny as the little scratch was, I wanted to just cry and cry. My goodness, what am I going to do when you REALLY hurt yourself? I'm already dreading it... Please don't be like your Uncle Joey Caden. He was ALWAYS hurting himself..... Don't do that to me ok? I don't think I would handle that very well. I always considered myself to be pretty calm in those type of situations, but I'm worried now...I seem to fall apart anytime that you cry or hurt. I need to learn how to "toughen up" when it comes to you. You are truly my weakness.....

Well, I love you so much....I'm going to go look at you sleeping....you are so funny now. You're hair goes all over the place and you are just looking more and more like a little boy. Stop growing so fast!!!

Love, Mommy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: