Monday, July 16, 2007

Look Ma! I have hands!

June 22nd

My baby.....

I can't believe that in two days you will be 10 weeks old. It was just yesterday you were born! I'm already getting sad that time is moving so quickly....I want you to stay exactly as you are, but then I can't wait for all the new and cute little things that you will do. I am so torn! But obviously I have no choice so I try to hang on to each and every moment that I can while you are this little. It's hard for me to even put you down cause I just adore touching you, and kissing you so much!

Often I will put you down in your swing or your bouncer so that you can explore your toys you love so much and mommy can get a few things done around the house, but give me about 2 minutes and I am already missing your smile and want to come pick you up again for more hugs. You are too precious!!! Your smiles are getting bigger and bigger and you are more vocal than ever. I love it.

In other news, you have discovered you hands!!!! And boy do you think they are sooo cool! You will sit there for minutes on end just STARING at your hands as if you are in awe. You hold your arms straight out in front of you with your perfect little hands in a fist and just stare..... It is so funny..... especially when you get all crosseyed trying to focus on them.

You're getting so big now munchkin! When I took you in for your 8 week appointment you weighed 10pounds 14 ounces and you were 23 inches long.... Finally you are gaining weight! You had to get your first round of shots however, and your mommy wanted to cry before it even began. You did so good though.... the first shot just startled you, and the next two sent you wailing, but the moment I picked you up you were fine. It was me that continued to cry....so see? you are braver than your mommy. You woke up with a fever at around 2 in the morning and I was hating seeing you miserable....I held you for hours until your fever broke. I know for sure that your pain in is definately my worst hurt.......

You are sleeping right now and I am missing you like crazy...wake up! Ok, not really though...we have such a good schedule going now! You are truly the perfect baby.....you take several naps during the day with no crying when I put you down, and you sleep through the night. PLUS you rarely cry....what more could I ask for??? I LOVE YOU!!!! Have I expressed that enough to you??? You are my life.......and my world....thank you for being the best baby a mom could ever ask for!

Love, mommy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: